Monday, July 25, 2011

Aku Masih Ada!!

0
Good Morning...Good Afternoon...Good Evening...Good Night...

Hello to all my fellow blogger...Long time no see..I know all of you still remember me yehh...hihihi...Last night is my first time login in to my blog and to night is my first time post something in my blog after almost 2 months i didn't post anything in here..

I just want to mention here that I AM BACK...Yeahh...i will start over posting in here, not everyday but may be 2 or 3 days for one post..hihihi...If i have something want to share with all of you, i will put it here as soon as i get back from work...

By the way, for all my friend that know me or pretending to know me, i want to tell that i am work at GIANT now...I join this company last month..My position here as Management Trainee, i know what in your mind!!!!!You think that i am worked in office..RIGHT RIGHT...You wrong...This management trainee is not like what you think...My job here same as SA "Sales Assistant" but the difference is i cant make order rather than SA they just doing job for displaying product, packaging etc etc etc....

TO BE CONTINUED...tenetsss......

No Response to "Aku Masih Ada!!"